For a lasting, hardy brilliance that will stay with your hard wax oiled floors for a lifetime, use DuChâteau’s Low VOC Maintenance Oil Clear. Periodic application of this all natural product will help rejuvenate the surface coat of your floors to prevent desaturation of those hard-wax oils and keep them looking great and relatively impermeable to foreign contaminants. DuChateau Maintenance Oil is a VOC– Low product for the maintenance of hard-wax oiled surfaces.
1. Clean Surface With DuChateau Parquet Cleaner and let dry properly
2. Stir this container before use.
3. Apply a thin layer of DuChateau Maintenance Oil evenly along the grain.
4. Allow oil to impregnate for a few minutes.
5. Wipe surface to remove excess oil
Do not touch for the first 12 hours. The optimal hardness is reached after 48 hours. Do not use any water or maintenance products during this period.
Size: 1 Liter
Finish: Oiled & Waxed
Coverage: 750 sqft