WOCA Diamond Oil Active
Bulk Shipping Discount Available
Free shipping with Your Floors
As low as $41.34
WOCA Diamond Oil Active is a single-component, extremely durable penetrating oil. Made from plant based materials, providing a low odor, safe wood finishing product that is free of isocyanates.
The unique hyper cross linking technology will give your wood floor a durable, natural feeling, non-slip surface; leaving floors with a water resistant and easy to clean finish. For all wood species, including Exotics.
- Extremely durable wood finish
- Plant based
- Resistant to liquids such as water, coffee, tea and red wine
- Gives the wood a beautiful, breathable surface
- Approved for indoor use
- Low VOC
- isocyanate free
- Low odor
- Can be used on all wood species, including Exotic
Manufacturer Recommended Use
The enviorment should be at temperature between 60°F and 86°F and that relative humidity is 35-55%. Wood moisture content must be under 12% for best absorbtion. The wood must be free of dirt, grease, wax and sanding residue. Previously treated surfaces should be sanded down to bare wood with grit 100-120. Vacuum thoroughly. Wash the surface with WOCA Intensive Wood Cleaner and leave it to dry for 2-8 hours before applying the oil. Increasing ventilation will help speed up dry times.
- Wash the floor with Intensive Wood Cleaner. Leave the floor to dry for 2-8 hours at before applying oil finish.
- Shake the container of Diamond Oil Active for 60 seconds before use. Apply the oil using a short-bristled paint roller in an even coat.
- Leave the oil to be absorbed for 10-15 minutes. If the oil soaks quickly into the wood, apply more oil. Amount of oil will vary depending on moisture content of wood and wood species.
- Polish the oil into the wood until the surface appears saturated. Use a buffing machine for large areas and a polishing cloth manually for small areas.
- Remove excess oil with dry, lint-free cotton cloths or pads until the surface no longer appears wet.
- (Optional Step) For extra durability, the floor can be repolished with additional coat of oil. On the second coat apply 8-10 hours after the first application. Repeat steps 4 & 5.
- The floor can be used with caution after 24 hours.
First Coat: ~240 sqft per liter
Second Coat: ~800 sqft per liter
|Coverage||First coat 210-270 square foot per liter. Second coat 600-1,000 square foot per liter|
Flat Rate Shipping
In-Home delivery within the Twin Cities.
Every order is inspected for quality
Call today at 952.994.9696