WOCA Diamond Oil Active is a single-component, extremely durable penetrating oil. Made from plant based materials, providing a low odor, safe wood finishing product that is free of isocyanates.
The unique hyper cross linking technology will give your wood floor a durable, natural feeling, non-slip surface; leaving floors with a water resistant and easy to clean finish. For all wood species, including Exotics.
- Extremely durable wood finish
- Plant based
- Resistant to liquids such as water, coffee, tea and red wine
- Gives the wood a beautiful, breathable surface
- Approved for indoor use
- Low VOC
- isocyanate free
- Low odor
- Can be used on all wood species, including Exotic
Manufacturer Recommended Use
- Wash the floor with Intensive Wood Cleaner. Leave the floor to dry for 2-8 hours at before applying oil finish.
- Shake the container of Diamond Oil Active for 60 seconds before use. Apply the oil using a short-bristled paint roller in an even coat.
- Leave the oil to be absorbed for 10-15 minutes. If the oil soaks quickly into the wood, apply more oil. Amount of oil will vary depending on moisture content of wood and wood species.
- Polish the oil into the wood until the surface appears saturated. Use a buffing machine for large areas and a polishing cloth manually for small areas.
- Remove excess oil with dry, lint-free cotton cloths or pads until the surface no longer appears wet.
- (Optional Step) For extra durability, the floor can be repolished with additional coat of oil. On the second coat apply 8-10 hours after the first application. Repeat steps 4 & 5.
- The floor can be used with caution after 24 hours.
First Coat: ~240 sqft per liter
Second Coat: ~800 sqft per liter